Integrate with your Public Cloud Environments to:
- capture information about your Compute Environments hosted in the cloud
- gain transparency about your Cloud Account structure
- automatically discover Software Artifacts based on tags/labels on both Compute Environments and Cloud Accounts
In the initial version of the Public Cloud Integration, Virtual Machines are supported across the three cloud providers. In the future, this support will be expanded to additional top-level Cloud services.
Activating the integration
Please reach out to your CSE/M to have the integration activated in your workspace.
LeanIX's Public Cloud integration is agent-less and does not require any installation of a plugin in your cloud environment.
- In your VSM workspace go to 'Administration > Cloud Service Discovery';
- follow the instructions to connect to your AWS, Azure and/or GCP environment;
- setup the necessary mapping for your Software Artifacts; and
- take the most out of Cloud Tags in the VSM workspace.
For productive workspaces, the integrations run automatically during the night. For non-productive (trial) workspaces please trigger the scans manually using the "Scan now" button.
Updated 5 days ago